| Special Services
Holiday Schedule | Other Transit Providers
- All buses require exact fare.
- Fares are based on the number of zones traveled and any off
route service provided.
- $1.00 to board the bus (includes 1 zone)
- $.25 for each additional zone
- ADA Paratransit is available
- Seniors, people with disabilities and Medicare card
holders may ride 1/2 fare during the hours of 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Medicare passengers must present a valid Medicare card upon boarding.
- Children occupying a seat or over age five must pay full
||Hannaford Kingston Plaza
||Along Route 9W
||Along Route 32
||Main & Prospect by Trailways
||Route 32 by Plattekill Post Office
||Market Street by Post Office
||Gymnasium parking lot on campus
||At the Village Green
||Route 208 by Popp Park
Safety / Ridership
- Please call (340-3333) before boarding for fare and bus
- Buses will stop along the route. Stand in a location where
the bus can stop safely.
- Hail the bus with a clear hand signal.
- Have exact fare
- Fares are deposited in the fare box.
- Take a seat if one is available.
- Standees must remain behind the white line.
- Aisle must be kept clear of all loose objects at all times.
- Please refrain from talking to the driver except to remind
- Smoking, food, beverages, radios, pets, and disruptive behavior are prohibited. Cell phones are allowed, however, we urge you to be considerate of other passengers and maintain a quiet volume.
- All passengers riding in wheelchairs must allow the driver
to secure the chair per the manufacturer's securement recommendations.
To make a reservation for next day service call
845-334-8120, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
UCAT is closed on the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Presidents' Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Thanksgiving Day (On Friday following Thanksgiving,
Saturday schedule is in effect.)
- Christmas Day
Other Things to Remember
- Weather and/or traffic conditions may affect the scheduled
- Notice will be given to local radio stations for weather
- Schedule is subject to change.
|City of Kingston
Citibus (845) 331-3725
|New Paltz & Kingston& Pine Hill
||Trailways (800) 858-8555
|Saugerties & Kingston
||Laidlaw (845) 338-5809
Loop (845) 485-4690